Product Submission Form & Process
Snellville Websites is excited to get your eCommerce shop up and running!
Thank you for considering and purchasing this product from us.
Note: The next step in this process might be a little bit time-consuming on your end, but the end result will be worth it. It is incredibly important that you provide all of the details that you want for each of your products – you know your products best!
Make sure your database of products is organized and easy to understand. Come up with product descriptions that represent your products well. This will make it easy for us to populate your store with relevant data – and save everyone time.
Choose which method (for sending us your products) works best for you. Your options are as follows:
- Send us an organized, detailed spreadsheet file. This option is best for people who already have an organization method in place and have many products to send us. Send your spreadsheet to email@example.com.
- Use our spreadsheet template to fill out your product information. You can download it or make a copy here: [Product Data Sheet Template]. When you are done, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preferred: Submit the [form below] a single time for each product you would like in your shop. This method will be easiest on our end to translate information into your store.
Information to Include in Your Spreadsheet:
- Product Name
- Product Category
- Product Description
- Short [should be at least 150 characters]
- Long [300 + words of detailed product description]
- Product Price
- Product Weight
- Product Dimensions
- Optional: what variants your product comes in, if any (Name, Description, and Price for each).
Send us the photos that you would like to be used for your products. The best way to do this is to create a Google Drive (or the Apple, OneDrive, or Dropbox equivalent) album and clearly label each photo in its filename. Send a link to your album to [email here].
Keep an eye out for any follow-up questions our team may have. Once all of your products are live, we’ll send you an update and have you look everything over for accuracy. Please be patient during this waiting time if you have many products for us to create – each product takes time.
Product Submission Form
Please submit this form once per item in your shop. It may be helpful to keep a list of items handy and cross them off as you hit “Submit”. Keep in mind that, although this may be time-consuming, accurate, detailed form submissions will save you and our team time in the long run.
- New Website Design & Redesigns
- WordPress Hosting & Maintenance
- Content Writing & On-Page SEO
- Ecommerce Websites & more…