Do you need content writing services, website content, blog article writing, or website announcements for your brand? Don’t underestimate the power that the words on your website hold; there are many ways to recycle content and use it for many purposes. What is the value of content writing services, and why is it so important to regularly update your site with fresh website content and blog article writing?
The Value of Content Writing Services
As we’ve discussed in a previous post, Website 101: The Importance of Fresh Content on Your Website, search engine algorithms crave fresh content. The best case scenario for most businesses is to post new content on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. However, the drudgery of that task tends to catch up with most people – regardless of how much they love writing.
This is why content writing services, like the ones our team at Snellville Websites offers, can be a lifesaver. With services like the ones we list below and on our content writing services page, you can quickly and easily request a single post, case study, or announcement.
How to Use Our Content Writing Services
In order to submit your idea and receive great, personally-curated content, follow this 5-step process:
- Select your project type from our website content writing services.
- Fill out the related form to the best of your ability and with as much detail as possible.
- Submit the form and wait for our reply. If we have all of the information we need, we will get back to you with a possible delivery date and an estimate of how much your project will cost.
- If you like what you see, reply back to accept the project details. We will start working on your project as soon as possible.
- We will deliver the content to you for approval.
How Pricing for Content Writing Services Is Determined
On average, our pricing per word is 12-15¢. However, this is only a ballpark estimate and should not be relied upon to determine your upfront cost to send a project to us. These factors play into your final bill:
- The total length of the piece. Longer pieces require more research time and take more time to create a coherent, finished project.
- The number of keywords. Keyword research and optimization take time, and more keywords will cost more money.
- Your piece’s focus. Sales-focused video scripts, articles, and social media lines require precise, psychologically-optimized words and take longer to write.
- The topic of your project. Nuanced, highly-technical, and peer-reviewed research-intensive pieces take longer to write and research.
Please keep these things in mind when you receive your estimate or bill.
Snellville Websites’ Content Writing Services:
Blog Article Writing
Blogs should be between 500-2000 words for optimal search engine visibility. The length of the content matters less than the quality, usually. Keep in mind that blog posts are designed to be read by real audiences. The team at Snellville Websites optimizes for search engines and human readers.
You might be tempted to create a flyer and post it on your website, but here’s why we don’t recommend that. If you have an upcoming event, send the information our way and we’ll help you leverage it better for all channels (social media, email, and search engines).
Case studies are severely underestimated and underrepresented in the copywriting scene. These are a type of copywriting that usually gets posted as a downloadable PDF file in exchange for signing up for an email list. However, the main selling point of the case study is that it’s essentially a very long, very detailed product or service review. Case studies regularly bring in new, dedicated clients for those who use them properly.
Skyscrapers are the holy grail of backlink and SEO content. Over 2000 words, skyscrapers are designed to capture a keyword and dominate the search rankings for that topic. These posts are all-inclusive, multi-faceted, and require hours of research.
And More Content Writing Services
Content writing services cover any text or words you’d like to put on your website or use for linking to your website. We also offer video scripts, social media posts, editing, ebook writing, and SEO optimization for posts you write. Simply send us your content or ideas and we’ll get to work! Get started now!